Days on market has stayed steady in Rochester with homes taking just over a month to sell. July is typically a slower month for real estate sales in Rochester. Some speculate that it’s due to an increase in summer activities.
Home prices have edged up just a notch from June’s numbers but average sale prices have followed right along which is a good sign for home values in Rochester, Minnesota.
The northwest quadrant of Rochester still dominates the market in number of units sold as well as how fast those homes sell once they’re formally listed.
Some additional fun facts about the July real estate market in Rochester, Minnesota:
- Average Finished Sq. Ft. of Homes Sold = 2,210
- The Oldest Home Sold in July was Built in 1890 and sold for $65,000, (originally listed for $99,900)
- The Most Expensive Home to Sell in July Sold for $850,000, (originally listed for $899,900)
- Ranch Style Homes Sold = 54
- Two-Story Homes Sold = 42
- Bi-Level Split Homes Sold = 52
Email me and USPS will deliver a copy of The Scoop to you monthly.
Jenna Martindale | Realtor, Edina Realty | Lic Mn
507-993-7036 | Jenna@JennaMartindale.com
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.